[rollei_list] Which accesories for Portrait work? Re: 2.8F Planar

  • From: "michael Sta. Maria" <littlwing5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:17:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
          I've been wanting to try out some portrait
shots, i.e. fashion, glamour, nudes, etc.  I plan to
get some used studio lamps.  I have a 2.8F rollei, but
I'm not sure which close up filters to get to try and
mimic a telephoto lens.  Rather than putting the money
into a mamiya tlr with it's 135mm lens.  I'd rather
invest in filters for my rollei which works absolutely
fine.  Any suggestions on which accesories to get
Instead of getting a new camera?
Thanks.
MIKE...