[rollei_list] Re: Where are Rollei TLRs made now? ...other website

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:23:57 +0000 (GMT)

Marc, excuse me but I think you don't read my messages
paying attention and then it generates an unnecessary
confusion; if you read my original post with the
prices you'll see I gave prices with and without VAT;
this is the second time I repeat that I gave prices
with VAT and without VAT about Robert White list
prices for the FX and for my second post I add the FX
price without VAT for the FX price at Foto partner in
Deutschland.-

All the best
Carlos

<3.0.2.32.20060816151844.019da368@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> on 08/16/06
> >   at 03:18 PM, Marc James Small
> <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> >
> >>I do not believe that VAT is charged to non-EU
> residents.  You may,
> >>however, have to pay it and then request a refund.
>  Still, the actual
> >>prices should be lower than those you cite, as the
> VAT does not apply
> >
> >But Marc, if I did not misread his post, he gave
> prices without VAT,
> >didn't he?
>
> No, he did not.  Go back and read his original
> message.  His prices
> included VAT.
>
> Marc
>
> msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx