[rollei_list] Wanted: bayonet flash bulb adapter & general information on Kodak Speedgun

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:05:28 EDT

Sorry folks but I don't know where else to post this query.

I may need an adapter to use Rolleiflash size and up bayonet  flash bulbs in
a larger base flash gun.
The Kodak synchronizer I'm contemplating (already purchased on  ebay and
hopefully in transit) is shown here:
_http://www.nwmangum.com/Kodak/SrSynch-1.html_
(http://www.nwmangum.com/Kodak/SrSynch-1.html)  and
_http://homepage.mac.com/cameradecollection/others/Pages/34.html_
(http://homepage.mac.com/cameradecollection/others/Pages/34.html)

On paper at least, it looks useful with old unsynched  cameras and lenses but
the bulb base looks too large for the bulbs I have on  hand.  Anyone familiar
with the operation of this unit or have a  link to a manual?  Craig offers
the manual but $15 is a bit steep at the  moment especially if I need to
purchase an adapter.

Any/all help greatly appreciated.

Health, Peace
Lance