[rollei_list] WTB: Rolleinar MC 1.4/55 QBM

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:12:00 -0300 (ART)

Last week I bought a Rolleiflex SL 35 M body in one of
our auction sites, the film advance mechanism was
jammed and then it costed about U$S 25 only. The last
mechanical cameras technician in my city did a CLA
within the 48hs ( he's about eighty years old,he is
retired but did the job because he met me from the
seventies) and the camera is working %100
right,including the lightmeter, it is in A or mint
condition.
Now I'm looking for a normal lens, I wish the
Rolleinar MC 1.4/55 QBM made by Mamiya and Rollei, I
know this is an excellent lens and faster than the
Planar 1.8/50, these lenses in AB condition are cheap
even in Germany, however I still hope to obtain a
cheaper price, please contact me off list.-

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!