[rollei_list] Re: WD-40 and more

  • From: Choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 19:40:50 EDT

Kroil is pretty good stuff too.
Never used it on a wet distributor cap but it's a great penetrant and
lubricant.
I believe the mfg is Kano Laboratories.
Health, Peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a message dated 5/5/2009 7:15:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dwilli10@xxxxxxx writes:

At 06:09 PM 5/5/2009, you wrote:

Wonderful dissertation on  WD-40!
Long live Tri-Flo; the best friend a wrench ever  had.
Kevin

That's popular with the garage door  opener installers, but I'm not holding
my breath until that product is  proven.

I did buy some but have found that specialized  lubricants are better in
most cases, that is lubricants designed for specific  applications as
recommended by the manufacturer of the product.

That  doesn't mean I don't use Tri-Flo or the other competitors for
non-critical  applications.  For example I use some stuff with Teflon in it for
squeaky  door hinges, but don't think I would pick it for use in one of my
cameras, or  in a watch, for example.

Would  you?

DAW

**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.