[rollei_list] Update

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 13:43:06 -0700

Bob,

Below is the link to Mr Honda's page with his Hasselblad bellows adaptation
to an Imagon using an older shutter.  Of course, the sens could be mounted
to an 2000FCM.  Notice the luminous glow - almost a halation which is
controlled with much experience by choosing the proper disc and settings.

I would have emailed you this weekend; however, we had a bit of excitement
here on Saturday.  I kept hearing sirens and just thought they would pass
by.  Instead, they kept getting louder and I finally crawled out of my
man-cave to the sight of the hill above me on fire.  Fun.  Southern
California.  One neighbor had structural damage and then the county
inspectors came by, house by house, and admonished us for having our common
easements too grassy.  Point taken.  So...that's what I did yesterday.  I
have called the power company, since it's their easement, and asked that
they come by and do a thorough job.  Fire is scary.  It's 106F just now.

I'll start ruminating on best pricing for you later today.

Peter

http://www.cosmonet.org/camera/imagon_e.htm

--
*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,