[rollei_list] Re: USA American Character Project

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:13:35 -0700 (PDT)

Another excellent photographer in the project is Mary Ellen Mark, during an
interview for a Spaniard magazine in 2007, she stated she don't want to use a
digital camera, she recommends to her photography students to keep their analog
cameras, "when nobody manufactures an analog camera, they will cost a
fortune!". Mary is three years older than Sylvia Plachy.

Mary Ellen Mark homepage:
http://www.maryellenmark.com/

For the Spanish readers:
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2007/07/26/cultura/1185418742.html