[rollei_list] The Rolleikin is not a joke

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 15:30:49 -0300

I had taken two portraits from the same subject with the 2.8C Xenotar
and Rolleikin 35mm film adapter using a Fuji slide film available for
35mm only, the Sensia ISO 100, one of these portraits was published in
the Rollei users book, I  had never scanned the other one, I did it
now:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6817694413/in/photostream

I had also taken three images about the sky during the sunset, I
scanned two of them that are in my Flickr gallery , that one with an
eucaliptus was published in the Rollei book too, the third one was
taken some minutes later and I scanned it now:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/6817693947/in/photostream/