[rollei_list] Re: The Last 2.8F

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 04:46:23 -0700 (PDT)

The serial numbers for the 2.8F made from 1973 to 1980 are 2950000 to 2984999.
The auction page says the camera was constructed from the last production run
in July 1980 and it was located in the Rollei Fototechnic store in 1993,
perhaps this camera never passed the QC... ;-)

Carlos

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch