[rollei_list] Re: The End of Kodachrome

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 04:31:40 -0700 (PDT)

According a Kodak statement, while the current Kodak films portfolio are made
using identical materials, Kodachrome manufacture requires unique materials, it
was made once per year; since Kodachrome sales represents less than 1% for
Kodak today, they decided to cease Kodachrome film production because
Kodachrome manufacture became expensive too much.-

Carlos