[rollei_list] TLR crank "corks"

  • From: "Allan Derickson" <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:18:41 -0700

On a Rollei TLR, where the winding crank is hinged, there are two small
pieces of plastic or phenolic or something that press against the crank
handle hinge and prevent it from flopping around. There is a spring washer
underneath them to apply this pressure. When I disassembled my Rolleiwide
these "corks" as Rollei called them, fell to pieces. They are approximately
.024 inch thick and are dark brown. On my 3.5F they are light brown. Does
anyone know of a suitable material or replacement for these?

Allan