[rollei_list] Re: Super Ikonta 532/16

  • From: Claude Hayward <claude.hayward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:14:13 +0100

milkweed@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello All,

I've recently acquired a Zeiss, Super Ikonta and it needs servicing. I've run across a recommendation for a Mr. Mark Hansen. Any thoughts or other recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Also, I have camera serial #s. I know you are interested in collecting this data.
Camera body: G 2537
Compur Rapid shutter: 4216237 Zeiss 8cm tessar 1:2,8: Nr.2354701

Regards, John Hughes

John are you in the USA or the UK? (you sound English),

If in England UK there is a superb repairman called Ed Trzoska, of Europhoto Services in Leicester who is an acknowledged Zeiss Ikon repair expert. He has cla'd two "B"s and a "C" superbly for me. He also does classic Rollei, Leica and Contax and is often referred to by Ivor Matanle in his old camera articles in the UK Amateur Photographer magazine.

Best wishes Claude H.

If this is any good to you email me off list and I will send you his details.