[rollei_list] Summary (OT: Enlargers/darkroom (again) (longish))
- From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
- To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:04:01 +0100
thanks *very* much to all the people who contributed and gave me their
I spoke to the photographer this afternoon and closed the deal, will
drive up and pick up my 'new' DeVere 504 and the rest of the gear on
Later this evening I attended a photo exhibiton with some beautiful
prints of beautiful women. After admiring the compositions, lighting,
and great shape the models were in, I asked about the techniques used.
Hasselblad 500 series with original (old) digital back, Epson inkjet
printer. The prints were *really* nice, beautiful tones and loads of
detail, and many were huge (like 1.5 x 2 metres). I had a few
misgivings as to if I'm doing the right thing by paying money for a
traditional darkroom, but the feeling passed. Luckily.
I'm looking forward to Saturday :-).
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts:
- » [rollei_list] Summary (OT: Enlargers/darkroom (again) (longish))