[rollei_list] Some stones

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:26:09 +0000 (GMT)

I used the 3.5F Planar with T Max 100 devoloped in
Rodinal 1+25 this time, there are some remains about
the missions the Jesuits established on the XVIIth
century close to my city and I took some photographs,
they are under UNESCO protection and will be rebuild
using the original stones.
The first one was taken using the Rollei graduated Sky
filter, four photographs, please click on thumbnails
fur fullsize image, 750x750:

http://silveremulsion.blogspot.com/

All the best

Correo Yahoo!