[rollei_list] Re: Some shots from swiss alps uploaded ( was PLEASE HELP THIS GUY!)

  • From: Aaron Reece <oboeaaron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:46:41 -0500

Normally I would disagree, as I find the "dash of red in a landscape" to be a horrible cliche. But in your photograph I agree, it would help because otherwise there are few clues as to the scale of the subject. It took me a while to realize that the clouds were at the bottom of the photo.

-Aaron

On Mar 31, 2006, at 9:33 PM, chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I still wish I caught the chopper on the first pic - a dash of red would have helped!

--- Rollei List