[rollei_list] Re: Slightly OT: What did old period photo albums look like?

  • From: John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 08:20:29 -0800 (PST)

My parents were married in the mid-30s.  My father used a Kodak folding camera
using 616 film (or was it 116?).  The film size was 2½" x 4¼.  Contact prints
were the norm and used the adhesive corners for mounting (often coming undone
after many years).  The album pages were heavy stock paper, always black.

John