[rollei_list] Scala used like negative

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:37:25 -0300 (ART)

I shot and developed an Agfa Scala 120 like negative.
I considered the film as an APX 100 to shoot and to
develop it.
My initial conclusions are:

1)The Scala is an ISO 100 film coinciding with the
the special Scala process. In general I obtained good
exposures adjusting the lightmeter for ISO 100.-

2)The negs look very good developed like I develop the
APX 100, however they seem to have more contrast than
the APX 100.-

3)I'll scan the negs afterwards and I'll upload some
examples.I'm afraid that perhaps my scanner couldn't
capture some subttles grey tones.

This time, according my previous tests, the Rolleicord
IV took the 12 frames.-

PS: Thanks to Pablo K. that sent me the pack with five
rolls from Buenos Aires.-

All the best
Carlos

A tu celular ¿no le falta algo?
Usá Yahoo! Messenger y Correo Yahoo! en tu teléfono celular.
Más información en http://movil.yahoo.com.ar