[rollei_list] Sander's hear and do we ever do shows together

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:48:47 -0400

Sander I hope you are saying hear hear to the fact that we're all done and not to the piece of bigotry that was penned below:-)

By the way can we know each other through our pictures. Can we ever put on a show that was done with only Rollei cameras...
On Oct 18, 2005, at 5:39 PM, Sander B Friedman wrote:

Hear hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S. B. Friedman
Ö¿Ö¬
----------------------------------------------------------------------- --
------------------

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:28:18 -0400 Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Tuesday, October 18, 2005, at 04:53 PM, Ruddy Roye wrote:

Maan as my blood boiled, this email came and rescued me.
I am black, and tho I do not need anyone to remind me of that
fact, I
do expect if nothing else, my feelings as a fellow member of this
chat
group are respected.

I don't have a problem with black people. Nor with Asian people. Nor with any other kind of people. None of us would ever have known you

were black if you hadn't told us.  For all I know, many other list
members may be black, but it has never come up because it is not
relevant to our discussions.  This is a photography list.

I do have a problem with a new member of a list jumping on those of
us
who have been here for years and know each other, and telling us how
behave.  We've gotten along just fine for a lot of years without the

need for a monitor of political correctness.  This list has always
maintained freedom of speech, and the only thing really off limits
is
personal attacks.  Anyone who is offended by our discussions or
language can find instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom
of
each list message.

Now let's get back to discussing photography and Rollei.

Bob

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org

www.royephotography.com
Portrait and Editorial Photographer