[rollei_list] Re: [SPAM]Re: Funny Googles and Learning

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:30:31 -0700

That's the cleanest one I've seen yet.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Oct 20, 2005, at 7:53 PM, Don Williams wrote:

At 07:39 PM 10/20/2005, you wrote:

Don,

I shot with Nikonos then. Now I use digital underwater. I’d love to find a housing for my SL66 but I have only seen one in years of looking; that was on eBay and I did not win the auction. Your UW gear looks really nice. I’ll have to look at the rest of your gallery.

Best,

Doug

Sad to say I've only scanned a few of them, and they were with an older scanner. I should do something with them. No one looks at slides much these days so I should make some prints I suppose.

I think some of those in the gallery are from Cozumel, where the hurricane is now headed. Just by coincidence, most of my Cozumel shots were taken a year after a prior hurricane. The upper coral and many palm trees were gone, especially on the mainland side of the channel. I had access to a Nikonos through the SD U/W Photo Society, and often dove with the Rollei (flashbulbs and all) together with the Nikonos (also with a big string of bulbs.

Don Williams La Jolla, CA