[rollei_list] Re: SL66 tips

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:33:08 -0700

At 11:50 PM 9/24/2005, Jan Decher wrote:

buy ($$$) or borrow Mannheim's big SL66 book which explains everything SL66.

First, I would like to thank everyone who has responded to my request for SL66 info. You have all been great.

Jan, what is the actual name of "Mannheim's big SL66 book"? I assume that Mannheim is the author.

Another thought that I had was, is not the mechanical cameras much easier to repair over the electronic versions? I know that my 200 series Hasselblads can only be repaired by the factory - Hasselblad USA. No independents can work on these cameras, yet. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it takes special tools and instrumentation to do the A portion of a CLA.

Thanks again everyone,

Jim