[rollei_list] Re: SL66 Distagon at f32 and 3.5F Planar

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 13:37:05 -0500 (CDT)

Everyone has to make a living.

On Aug 29, 2010, at 1:29 PM, Edward Meyers wrote:

In 1980, my son attended SUNY Purchase in Purchase, NY. He spent his first year in the film making dept. He is now a PHD in Computational Linguistics and a professor at NYU. I asked him in 1980, to tell me about his film making class and I asked him who was the instructor. He told me that it was this nice old guy by the name of Willard Van Dyke, one of Ansel's buddies.

Ed Meyers