[rollei_list] Re: SL66 Bay VI to 67mm filter adapter

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:44:04 -0700

I have three versions of the ring. The best one is from HEC, as the serrated area is on the outside of the ring, not on on top were the filter sits. It makes taking the filter off much easier. The Heliopan ring is the least well designed version, as it is the oldest.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Aug 25, 2005, at 8:33 AM, Ellestad wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: <bigler@xxxxxxxx> To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:41 AM Subject: [rollei_list] Re: SL66 Bay VI to 67mm filter adapter

Anyone know where I can get one of these? I tried HEC photo (haven't
returned my email) and B&H lists one, but it is out of stock. I have
some 67mm filters I would like to use on this camera. Thanks! Jeff
Dilcher

Jeff. Just in case, two additional sources for this item. This adaptor is a standard Heliopan product. made in brass

The Heliopan Bay VI to 67mm adapters that I have are aluminum.

Tim Ellestad