[rollei_list] Re: SL2000F...and beer

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:27:31 -0300

The production machinery sounds different Marc.

Beyond the red wines, we have some good beers, several local
Budweisser, a local Heineken with origin in Holland, local premium
Stela Artois with Belgian origin coming from 1366. The Schneider beer
is very good too, it was created by a German immigrant, Otto Schneider
in 1912, he found that the water in Santa Fe city had a similar
quality regarding the water in Pilsen, Germany and installed the beer
factory there, we also have Bieckert beer, founded by the French
immigrant Emile Bieckert, good beer too; however the more traditional
Argentinean beer is "Quilmes", founded in 1888 by Otto Peter Friedrich
Bemberg, a powerful industrial man, German immigrant from Cologne, in
the town of Quilmes (a native indian name) around Buenos Aires city,
this beer has a long tradition about quality.There also is "Brahma",
from Brazilian/German origin, very good beer too.