[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinars use

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 08:53:09 -0300

Hi Stephen:
                   The issue about the "shift up" background is not
perceptible clearly with the Rolleinar 1, but it must be an issue with
2 and 3 as you wrote.
I have seven photographs taken with the Rolleinar 1 at Flickr, most of
them about Rollei and Contax II photographic equipment:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/sets/72157623570801030/

Carlos