[rollei_list] Re: Rolleinar f4/21mm MC lens

  • From: Hauke Fath <hauke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:50:26 +0100

At 9:31 Uhr -0300 13.11.2012, CarlosMFreaza wrote:
>Last week I
>saw a Rolleinar 4/21mm in the same site and bought it.

Congrats, Carlos, to the find. I got mine as an extra when I picked up the
1.4/85 many years ago.

The 4/21 gives a great perspective, although I found it kind of hard to
focus because of the limited opening and the wide DOF. I wish I could scan
a slide or other, but my slides are still boxed - it's only been half a
year since we moved...

        hauke