[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex in old movie

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 00:02:14 +0000 (GMT)

I have a somewhat sharpened screen shot of the camera in the movie and of a Yashica in about the same size and can compare them side by side, or forward them to anyone who wants to have a look. I have to vote for Yashica.

It might be possible to confirm by the design around the crank and the strap connection design. Also, there may be a difference in the exact placement of the exposure number counter.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 5:38 PM, `Richard Knoppow wrote:

    Considering the fuzzy movie still this looks a lot like it. Be interesting to see what sort of case came with it.

Richard Knoppow dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx')> WB6KBL