[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 3.5F for sale.

  • From: sandersm@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 00:38:44 -0400

I have a 3.5F in user condition -- that is, mechanically and
optically great, cosmetically intact, but not "minty" as they say.
Meter works and appears accurate by comparison with my
Sekonic Studio Deluxe.  It's just come back from a complete
CLA by Paul Ebel and Paul guarantees the work for a full year.
I bought the camera for someone else, and she reconsidered.
(The fool.)  I have $700 in the camera and would like $700 for
it.  Reply offlist to me at sanders@xxxxxxxxx if interested.