[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 3.5F and Ektar 100 and Ektachrome

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 17:55:55 -0300

Last November it was one year about our attempt to climb the Lanin
volcano in the Patagonia. We reached the shelter at 2600m the first
day, however we couldn't reach the summit at 3776m the second day due
to very strong winds and a storm that covered the peak; we returned to
the base, it was an unforgettable adventure.
I have still found a few slides and negs I had not scanned; I uploaded
two of them taken with the Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar, one with Kodachrome
100G slide film and other with the Ektar 100 color negative film:

We needed to return to the shelter at 2600m and to basis later after
an attempt to reach the summit earlier in the morning; the winds were
very strong and a bad cloud covered the peak:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8440467669/in/photostream

The wind was so strong I couldn't avoid the camera shaking despite I
was holding it firmly:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8441558784/in/photostream/