[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 3,5F Planar Ilford FP4

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 12:29:47 -0700

    I am fond of horses and like this picture. Who is the other horse in the background?
    People's dogs often give me a begging look in case I have a sandwich on me I will share. I once stopped to talk to a young lady on a horse while hiking, here horse gave me the same look. I think it would have gone home with me (not the lady worse luck). Most people know horses through rental stables. They are not like "real" horses, who are gentle and rather dumb creatures who need a lot of care.

On 7/31/2021 2:01 AM, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

Last weekend I was at the farm for a little over 24 hours. I almost loaded a roll of film onto the Rolleiflex 3.5F Planar, but figured it wouldn't take 12 frames during that period because I had other things to do, so I loaded two 6m5x9cm Ilford FP4 film sheets on two film holders and I attached the back of the Rollei Plate adapter to the 3.5F.The weather was very good considering that we are in winter, there was a bit of fog early in the morning; I took the two pictures:

A friend of mine:
https://flic.kr/p/2me9FBJ ;<https://flic.kr/p/2me9FBJ>

Surviving:
https://flic.kr/p/2mdUea4 ;<https://flic.kr/p/2mdUea4>

Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
WB6KBL

---
Rollei List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Online, searchable archives are available at