[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 3001 vs CZ Planar 1.4/50 HFT 4948XXX

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:03:56 -0300

2010/8/20 John Wild <JWild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> All the other lenses I have are QBM IV although they may have been
> converted, because according to Prochnow's book they were not supplied as
> such for the SL35M, SL35ME nor SL35E which had QBM III mounts...

John:
          The explanation above is applied to Rollei and Carl Zeiss
lenses, however most Rolleinar/Japan lenses for the Rolleiflex made
from 1976/77 have QBM IV only, my two Rolleinar lenses were also made
for Rolleiflex  QBM IV only, there are no Rolleinar lenses versions
for earlier QBM mounts except some QBM III for Voigtländer. The SL
2000F was introduced in the market during 1980, however the first
complete prototype is from 1976 and then the Rolleinar lenses with QBM
IV were made from 1976 thinking in this camera.