[rollei_list] Rolleiflex 2.8C Xenotar and B&W slides

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 16:21:04 -0300

Last week I uploaded to my Flickr gallery Agfa Scala film images
processed like negatives, this time I uploaded two 6x6 (Rolleiflex
2.8C Xenotar) Agfa Scala B&W slide film images processed like B&W
slides with the Agfa dedicated slide process, they were processed at
the ending of 2003 by the Novella lab in Buenos Aires city, an
authorized Agfa lab for the process; the Scala slide process was
discontinued in 2004. I have 24 Scala slides, I enjoyed them with the
P11 projector and  scanned most of them, however I had not scanned a
few  whith the Epson 4490, now I did it with the VueScan software set
for color slides:

The immense plain (more info in the image caption):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8172425704/in/photostream

Old freight cars (more info in the image caption):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/8172426256/in/photostream/