[rollei_list] Re: Rolleicord vs. Yashicamat

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:18:46 -0800

Is it a 80mm Lumaxar or the 75mm? They are tessar copies but the 80mm was a
very old one made in the late 50s and allegedly made for Yashica in Germany,
but I am hot sure of the company. Maybe Boltar.

On 1/4/07, Schauss, Peter <peter.schauss@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have an early Yashicamat (not 124).  It has a Lumaxar lens which, I
understand, is an early version of the Yashinon.  I am curious how a
Rolleicord with a Xenar lens would compare it.

Thanks,
Peter Schauss

Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬