[rollei_list] Rollei projector focus misalignment

  • From: "Allan Derickson" <alland435@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rollei List" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 16:39:35 -0700

My old Rollei P35A slide projector, purchased new in Hong Kong in 1969, has
developed a focus problem. I just mounted a better lens, the Rollei-S-Projar
f/2.5 90mm, so perhaps the better lens made the problem more apparent. The
focus is different left to right on the projected image so I assume the
slide is misaligned in relation to the lens. Taking the cover off I can't
see any obvious way to adjust this. Has anyone any experience with this?

Failing a DIY fix I'd probably look for a replacement on Ebay. I'd like to
keep and use my new lens. What are the better Rollei projectors? Is the P350
any good?

Allan