[rollei_list] Rollei plate adapter on Rolleiflex 3.5F

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:49:01 -0300

I had only shot with the Efke 25 film sheet and Rollei TLR cameras and
the Rollei plates adapter indoors except for one shot and camera on
tripod . I wanted to try it under different situation and then I shot
yesterday two film sheets with that film and the plates adapter and
the 3.5F Planar outdoors and camera handheld, they were developed in
Microdol X diluted 1+3 using the Combi-Plan tank for glass plates and
film sheets:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/5588651160/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/5588057521/