[rollei_list] Re: Rollei magic II

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 01:22:35 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks and very interesting Slobodan, it's a pity that
I did not know it when I had my Rolleimagic I (I sold
it three years ago and one of the reasons was I
couldn't use flash).
I never had the camera manual, however I have
discovered five minutes ago that in my Rollei book by
Emanuel, he explains that the Rolleimagic flash socket
works in X if you put at the center a 3mm pin(this is
all the explanation), but he does not explain the way
to do it.
I'll save your message for future reference, I always
liked the Rolleimagic compactness and I'd like to have
another one again, a II if possible.
BTW, with the Magic I you could use the electronic
flash at 1/30 only, with the II from 1/30 to 1/500.-

All the best
Carlos

 --- Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>