[rollei_list] Re: Rollei light red filter

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:34:43 -0300

I did not use tripod Robert. The way to take photographs with the
Rolleikin for the horizontal format is a bit uncomfortable really,
however it's not so difficult; it's necessary to put the camera
horizontal on your left hand with the focusing knob between your thumb
and index finger and putting your right thumb on the camera back and
using three fingers of your right hand to help to hold the camera you
can shoot with your right index finger. You can focus using the
viewing hood secondary mirror and the mask in the sportsfinder to
compose the frame. The Rolleikin sportsfinder mask is smaller than the
24x36mm format to compensate the parallax.
Thank you very much for your kind comment.-

All the best
Carlos

2007/3/30, Robert Lilley <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Blow away as usual!  Especially your 'Sky With Tree' series!  'Sky With Tree
I" must have been a contortion with the Rolleikin - did you use a tripod?

Rob