[rollei_list] Re: Rollei books / continued availability of current Rolleis

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 09:47:48 -0400

Einar et al.,

I think this is a completely different book. Anyway, I also just ordered mine on Amazon.

To change the subject a little bit. What do people think are the chances that the current TLRs won't be available for much longer? I would like to get a Rollei Wide eventually. The curretn FW looks great, except that is does not have the 220 capability.

Alternatively, I might get back into the versatile SL66 system with the 50mm Distagon.

Jan

From: Per Einar Forberg <forberg@xxxxxxxxx>
My version of this book is called: "A new guide to Rollei photography"
by Fritz Henle, with H.M. Kinzer
Published at Thames and Hudson, London
First published in Great Britain 1965, printed in Germany
121 pages, hardbound with linen canvas covering the outside of the book.
I guess this is the 1965 version as it doesen't say otherwise.
Per Einar