[rollei_list] Re: Rollei TLR - The History by Ian Parker

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 23:43:39 -0700

That one went past me; Tony Blair floated the idea of forced sterilizations
to control crime?
I know he floated the idea of intervening in potential problem families, who
are not seen to be looking after their children.
This appears to be a world away from forced sterilizations!
Secondly I didn,t speak of individuals who hold views i.e Tony Blair, I
carefully spoke of wide spread political impetus. Winston Churchill for
example was a supporter in eugenics, which is my first point about extreme
ideas holding sway in Europe in the 30's.
Just my 2 Liras worth.