[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Service follow up

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:23:27 -0400

I'm happy to report to the group that my 2.8C came back today from Krimar Photo (www.krimarphoto.com) in excellent shape. I sent it in based on a recommendation from Craig Roberts (RUG). The camera was received by Krikor on Tuesday, and I got it back today, Friday. He repaired the sticky shutter release button, and made the lock work again, adjusted the focus, the shutter speeds, and cleaned the mirror and glass (it's a significant difference), and whatever else one does to these cameras every sixty years, I'm sure. Reasonable price, good thorough service, and great packaging. Thanks for the lead Mr. Roberts.

Elias Roustom