[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Photo Gallery

  • From: "Charles Hehl" <chehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:33:30 -0400

I to would like to join and have sent a request via Flicker.

I am new to the Rollei Users Group and Rollei cameras. I have been a member of the Leica Users Group for many years and I shoot quite a bit of 35mm, both film and digital. Recently I have been experimenting with medium format using a Rolleiflex 2.8d, Xenotar lens, and a Rolleiflex 2.8f with a Zeiss lens.

I develop my own 120 film (B&W and color). I usually print the B&W in my wet darkroom on an old Beseler 23C. Color film is scanned into Lightroom, then printed on an Epson 3800.

Regards,
Charles Hehl
Pottstown, PA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Håkon T Sønderland" <hts@xxxxxxxxxx>