[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Gallery, slight correction

  • From: Dirk-Roger Schmitt <Dirk-Roger.Schmitt@xxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:03:46 +0200

I cannot find my administration page anymore.....

I can log-in, but then...I find my folders but no adminstration....

What do  wrong?

Thanks a lot from Dirk, sitting in Greece in a business-meeting currently ;-)

At 15:54 27.09.2006, you wrote:
Dirk, a slight correction, after to rebuild your
folders clicking on the first option, click on the
second option and then the new window will appear with
your folders, if the window does not appear, for this
case is necessary to use an FTP software in you
computer.-

 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<mailto:rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > >- Subscribe at
> >

><mailto:rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > >with 'subscribe'
> > >in the subject field OR by logging into
> > ><//www.freelists.org>www.freelists.org
> > >
> > >- Unsubscribe at
> >

><mailto:rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > >with
> > >'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> > into
> > ><//www.freelists.org>www.freelists.org
> > >
> > >- Online, searchable archives are available at
> >

><//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list> //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list

> Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
> Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas,
> está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
> ¡Probalo ya!
> http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

__________________________________________________ Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí. Todo lo que querías saber, y lo que ni imaginabas, está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta). ¡Probalo ya! http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

--- Rollei List