[rollei_list] Rollei Filters Reloaded

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 16:10:42 -0300

I added a section for the Rollei color conversion filters to my Rollei
filters blog and replaced the first table in the B&W filters section
because I found in my files a  more complete table including
Rolleipol, Rolleisoft and Rollei density filters, the URL is the same:

http://dobleobjetivo.blogspot.com/2011/07/rollei-b-filters.html

Carlos