[rollei_list] Re: Question on operating and on screen for Rollei GX and Hood

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 18:47:06 -0700

Mr. Harrington,

Interesting reading. The mirthful fossilized reprobate is our group's
curmudgeon. However, do not underestimate Mr. Lehrer, he studied
Aikido in Japan under Morihei Ueshiba. We call him sensei here as he
is well versed in the jo, tanto, and bokken as well. So please be
careful as he has has attained true Shugyo.

Peter K

On 5/19/05, Lord Harrington <t.thelordharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>=20
>  Dear Mr Lehrer,
>=20
> Looks like a fist fight is on hand, though it may not behoove me an=3D20
> altercation with a mirthful fossilized reprobate.
>  Before you blow-up and send a nasty missive, I must say your great=3D20
> plethoric knowledge far surpasses mein and you are indeed correct about=
=3D20=3D
>=20
> the plastic items on the 2,8C;  however I should think that not a=3D20
> reason hedge against owning one, that is unless bar-brawls ensue and=3D20
> the instrument used as a defensive mechanism thwart argumentative men=3D2=
0
> elder than the camera!
>=20
> -Lord H=3DE4rringt=3DF3n-