[rollei_list] Question about the 150mm f4 for SL66/6000 series

  • From: Håkon T Sønderland <hts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:54:19 +0100

Hi list,

I'm in the market for a 150mm f4 lens for my Rollei 6008 Integrale.

I found that keh.com have some that are marked as for the SL66, but I'm not quite clear on whether they will be usable on the 6008?

Here are the lenses keh.com have for sale:
http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductList.aspx?Mode=searchproducts&item=0&ActivateTOC2=false&ID=&Size=&BC=RM&BCC=5&CC=6&CCC=2&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=&KW=

They don't say a lot about them, but I understand that generally keh.com is though of as reliable, so I thought I'd give them a try.

The question remains however, does these lenses work on the 6008i?

Advise much appreciated.

Håkon.
Oslo, Norway