[rollei_list] Re: Question

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:57:19 -0700

Masumi

What do you mean, "nothing happens"? You have just changed the reminder of the film speed in the camera.

It assumes that you cannot remember. That is what a REMINDER is for.

Jerry

Jeffery Smith wrote:
As far as I know, it is just a reminder of what speed film you have in the
camera.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com