[rollei_list] Re: Preventive maintenance?

  • From: "Robert Creason" <rcreason-1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:50:24 -0600

I have a MX I bought new in 1954.  Never had a CLA and works fine.  But I am
not a pro and I have several other cameras I use. The shutter speeds sound
OK, but I am sure they are off.  But if I had been a pro, I would have worn
it out long ago I am sure.  But the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' works
for me. J
Bob C.