[rollei_list] Re: Paul Ebel

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:50:16 -0500

Robert,
Thanks for brining me up to date on his address. I am very familiar with that territory, which was one of my favorites when I traveled the state. Spring Valley and Menominee are pretty communities. I graduated from the University of MN - Minneapolis.

I sent him quite a number of my personal cameras. The last were two Rolleiflexes that I bought from a antique shop on eBay. They had not been used for ages and were filthy. He C&Led both for around $150 and they operated very satisfactorily. I thought one needed a lens recoating and he assured me the operation would not be impaired.. He also fixed a Contax II for me.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>