[rollei_list] <OT> the HUG list has moved

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:47:59 -0700

I hope you don't mind my posting this on this list Marc, there's a lot of HUGgers out there that don't know where to go. So I am appealing to them via other lists as I know that a lot of them, like me, use Rollei, Hasselblad, and Leica cameras and belong to multiple camera lists.

The Hasselblad Users Group [HUG] has become inoperative on kelvin.net, therefor it has moved to freelists.org .

To subscribe, go to:

//www.freelists.org/list/hasselblad

To post, post to:

hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any problems in subscribing or posting, let me know.

If you are a HUGger, please help me get the word out to other HUGgers that you know.

Thanks,

Jim