[rollei_list] OT: free DIY viewfinder

  • From: "john" <raga@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 21:23:03 -0500

I think there are some rangefinder folks on the list that might be interested in thIs (also posted to Russian and LUG lists):

Inspired by the recipe for DIY WA finder on Jay Javier's Fed/Zorki survival site, I set out to make one. It turned out to be far more simple and elegant than I had anticipated; I think everyone is going to want one. Or two. Take a look at:

http://www.ragarecords.com/photo/

I don't know what other models of disposable camera have the viewfinder as one single piece of plastic, I would urge people to stop by their one-hour photo and grab this model (see photo in link) while it's out there.

John Wilton
http://www.ragarecords.com/photo/