[rollei_list] OT: Widelux Pano camera

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:21:51 -0300

I found a no stitched large panoramic print that someone took me in
1973, it was taken with a Japanese Widelux camera, a swing or rotating
lens pano camera, 35mm and 140º angle of view. Anyway the print is
large too much for my scanner and then I needed to scan two parts
separately and to stitch them again, I had lost this print and it does
not look excellent today but it still has acceptable condition. The
120 format version produces images distortion free, but the 35mm tends
to produce noticeable image distortion with some subjects, but it was
not the case for this image due to the landscape, it's necessary to
see the "original" size:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/4438543471/